This is the third release in the stable 0.6 series. This release requires at least Ubuntu 13.10 (Saucy). Please follow our instructions for installation on the download page.
Highlights of this release
Titania comes now with the ParticleSystems component. The full component is implemented. Note that this component requires at least a OpenGL 3.2 and GLSL 3.30 capable graphics card.
New node types
- Fixed wrong selection removal when creating routes.
- Fixed offset bug in X3DDragSensorNodes.
- Fixed wrong fieldOfView calculation in Viewpoint.
- Fixed fatal crash when expanding nodes in OutlineEditor.
- ParticleSystems cannot be cloned
- ParticleSystem disappears when screen saver was long time active.
- Scenes with a lot of sounds slow down loading.