This is the first release in the stable 0.7 series. This release requires at least Ubuntu 14.04 (Trusty). Please follow our instructions for installing on the download page.
Highlights of this release
Titania is shipped now with a lot new user interface features. The Outline Editor has become improved for displaying Extern Prototypes, Prototypes, Imported Nodes and Exported Nodes. You can enable this features in the new context menu. Editing of Inline nodes is now fully implemented (Context Menu -> Set As Current Scene). Easily creation of prototype instances. The Transform Tool has been improved. You can now pin the center at its current location by double clicking it. Constrain moved to one axis by holding down the Ctrl-Key while moving an object.
- Outline Editor can now display Extern Prototypes, Prototypes, Imported Nodes and Exported Nodes.
- New context menu in the Outline Editor.
- Removing of a single clone.
- Full editing of Inline nodes.
- Creation of prototype instances.
- Center of Transform Tool can now be pinned to its current location by double clicking it.
- Constrain moved to one axis of the Tranform Tool by holding down the Ctrl-Key while moving.
- Editing of Protoype objects.
- Create/Edit/Remove Imported and Exported nodes with the Node Properties Editor.
- Full editing of Script Nodes with the Node Properties Editor.
- New modernized field type icons.
- Added Select Parent/Child buttons.
- Added Show/Hide Fog and Background menu items.
- Show/Hide selected objects menu item.
- Toggle live editing button (Play/Pause button in the dashboard).
- Some widget in the Node Properties Editor have black background with the default Ubuntu themes.
- Fixed memory leak in X3DBaseNode.
- Browser window can freeze when selecting a lot Tranforms.