This is the third release in the stable 0.7 series. This release requires at least Ubuntu 14.04 (Trusty). Please follow our instructions for installing on the download page.
Highlights of this release
Titania comes with a lot of new Editors. All of these editors are available now in the toolbar. Beside this a lot lot bugs are fixed which affect the user interface and interaction.
- New Texture Editor.
- New Text Editor.
- New Light Editor.
- New Viewpoint Editor.
- User interface is now fit for dark themes.
Implemented copy & paste of materials.
- Outline Editor restores the last session now completely.
- Complete ECMAScript support for shutdown function.
Rewrite uris when file is saved to another location.
Automatic level selection in LOD.
- Fixes a lot of design and drawing issues.
Fixed fatal crash with Create Clone and Unlink Clone and Undo/Redo.
Filter bad utf8 charcters from user defined names during parsing.
Fixed bugs with Action Keys.
Disable X3DEvironmentalSensors when isLive is false.
- Fixed fatal crash with LayerSet when a child is not a X3DLayerNode.
Fixed bug with ExternProtos when another Proto is inside the ExternProto scene.
- AudioClips can produce very low frame rate especially when a lot of them are active.